It's been a long summer, can't believe it's the last day of August! Summer party's dead, long live the school party! Deflate floaties, fill Schultüte. I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my bbq weekends, but surely will have some more time for projects to share (yes, you might have noticed that I was too busy fighting caterpillars and making alfajores and enjoying the sun instead of posting here). It's all relative, cause I did do some projects, but they were largely tragic. Like the "nailed it" version of this deer art:
or, my second take at photographing fireworks, while holding a scared child:
Hope you also had a great August and are ready for school-work mode. See you soon!
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.