Yes! April! The time when we see the cousins (entre ellas prima V), and celebrate, well, Easter. So while I meant to write about my first-time experience in making baklava, and my sorry attempts to re-grow salad (pictured above), I decided to dedicate this post to Easter bunnies instead.
Actually, the project for April does not involve real rabbits, nor eggs or chocolate. It's a dress. :)
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.