Mayday, mayday, TO is about to have a panic attack again while trying to organize summer vacation for the coming months. To calm myself down I had my first attempt at baking with apple flour (pictured below), which was a great success, especially compared to speaking to owners of Italian villas. I will definitely try that again.
And, since is spring even in Austria, I am working on propagating succulents...
...and experimenting with monster slime. Just because corn starch can be fascinating.
If you are following my bright example, by now you should be ready for a nap. And here is where this month's project comes in handy. Enjoy!
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.