Happy Catholic Easter, Orthodox Palm Sunday (for us, Flower Day) and spring in general! I wanted to share today a very inspiring idea - but since my gardening projects are still a work in progress, and my photo transfer mod podge one was not entirely successful, here is something for those of you who haven't felt the spring really kicking in yet. A recipe. For homemade chocolate spread. It's almost like a salad :)
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.