Yes, I know, Christmas is around the corner, and I am getting off-topic here. But I was working on my (kids') dollhouse, and improving that one bit I didn't make right the first time: the bathroom vanity/sink. What do you think, better?
It's punch season, and baking time for cookies and fruit cake, so I have been revisiting some old projects, and taking them to a new level. Like the gingerbread house from last year. This year we baked, and we baked, and we decorated, until we had a whole village!
Or the hot glue snowflakes that look so much more like snowflakes now:
And, there is a fun project for you too. Easy and all age-appropriate. More snowflakes:
Happy crafting while we are waiting for the real snow!
It's November. A month to remember. And my blog is remembering one of the projects that I made thanks to two colleagues and friends, who brought the materials all the way from Somalia. Somalia, the country where both of them were killed months later. Clement, Simon, we remember. And my kids still have the strange antilope head on their wall.
Vienna dressed up these days, and so did we.
We were super heroes, and fairies, and fairy tales characters.
We chose a pumpkin carefully and carved it well.
And, despite all the partying, I still have a (yummy) project for you. Enjoy responsibly!
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.