It's November. A month to remember. And my blog is remembering one of the projects that I made thanks to two colleagues and friends, who brought the materials all the way from Somalia. Somalia, the country where both of them were killed months later. Clement, Simon, we remember. And my kids still have the strange antilope head on their wall.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.