It's summer, the kids are splashing, the bees are buzzing, my roses are blooming...
... and in between guests and barbecues and happy chirping I even get to experiment with new recipes...
... well, mostly not too successfully, although M really liked my lemon meringue pie (not pictured). And since I am in a very very summer mood, no project this month, but a throw back to my best ever score on the Vienna Photo Marathon. Link to the photo blog here.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.