And I am (finally) ready to share with you a post on something I often skip: photography. Ladies and gentlemen, here are this year's Vienna Photo Marathon pictures:
... mojito on the beach. But in the absence of both the mojito and the beach, tequilas, fruit cake and office parties will have to do. It's the season!
So TO & kids have been preparing bunches of edible presents, and this week we only have a packing idea for you. For the mass-produced gingerbread cookies at home. Here it is, step-by-step photos:
And, if you're not too attached to your fruit cake, you can wrap it in little pouches with a fancy bow. Spread the sweets and enjoy the season. :)
This week was marked by two little crazy Krampuses at home, many Nikolo celebrations,
but, more importantly, I became an aunt again! Welcome to another little miss, and big hug to my sister, I can't wait to see them both!
On another note, I baked a lot of cookies (again), dismantled kids' cribs (I have big kids now!), and used a drill without supervision (look at me, who is the adult now). To hang another project made from N and K's kindergarten art that I receive weekly. Thanks to O's dad for the great idea!
But enough brackets and exclamation marks, enjoy the little Christmas tree project this week and see you at the Christmas markets. Off to the punch and carousels we go!
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.