Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. You know, like Dory. In the less literal sense of treading water, in my case. It's been a hard few weeks with a lot of goodbyes, a few fresh starts, and overall crazyness. R moved to Texas (I miss you, R!), I quit physiotherapy (I miss you, N and S and S and P and even H!), and we had to stop the kids from their swimming classes after some very untrustworthy actions by their teacher (who will not be missed). But, on the positive side, it's Octoberfest time, so I thought you could use a creative seasonal idea :). Just keep swimming!
It's already September. And I know I have been posting less, but I have been experimenting a lot (mainly unsuccessfully) with new things. With clay, and rags, lactose-free cheesecake recipes and what not...
I have also been inspiring people, like C, who made me this beautiful castle for my office:
To keep you as inspired as her, I have a great project idea for you too. Enjoy and use the opportunity to get rid of some clutter around the house. Happy crafting!
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.