February again! It's still winter, so you can go skiing, or ice-skating, but it's also ball season, and Trifon Zarezan, and Valentine's day, and Fasching, and the birds are singing... So many options it's almost confusing. And while I have been exploring the slopes and the spas and new dancing shoes and old macaron recipes, I still have a peaceful idea or two to share with you. Like those cool keepsakes (clearly made a month ago):
or this post-birthday use of balloons for Fasching decoration:
I'm off, making kids' Valentines on behalf. See you soon!
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.