The other day I and G inspired me with a great idea for an alternative to cling wrap. And then I thought: I could make that at home! And there it is, an easy project that cuts back on your plastic waste. How cool is that! Hope you find it useful, and while you're melting your wax, I'll go melt some chocolate. Because: churros. I mean, it's the weekend. :)
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.