Kids asleep, their father sick in bed, TO is finally ready to publish the weekly project. Surprise! It's another essential dollhouse furniture piece:
And, better late than never, I managed to update the family monster hats project and the soft blocks photos. What a productive week!
Oops. Spoke too soon when I wrote kids were asleep. Off to lullaby duty and see you soon. :)
Disclaimer: this post is not intended for all my family and friends in Sofia, New York and Washington, who seem to be snowed in again. All of you, please read this in 2-3 weeks time. :) For all the rest:
Spring is coming! I am pretty sure, because:
1. I can wake up in the morning and tell apart my brown tights from my black ones without turning the light on;
2. The local store started selling gardening supplies;
3. The cleaning lady insisted on washing the windows;
4. There are Easter chocolate eggs all over the place;
5. My gym is suddenly full;
6. Animals in the petting zoos receive so many visitors they refuse to be handfed anymore;
7. And, of course, Californians are complaining they need their sunscreen already.
I mean, 1-inch scale miniatures for dollhouses. Fascinating, especially if you can make them right (I still need practice). Even more fascinating if they survive heavy abuse from two toddlers, their dinosaurs and diggers (got that part, at least).
This week's featured project, sofas for beginners:
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.