... mojito on the beach. But in the absence of both the mojito and the beach, tequilas, fruit cake and office parties will have to do. It's the season!
So TO & kids have been preparing bunches of edible presents, and this week we only have a packing idea for you. For the mass-produced gingerbread cookies at home. Here it is, step-by-step photos:
And, if you're not too attached to your fruit cake, you can wrap it in little pouches with a fancy bow. Spread the sweets and enjoy the season. :)
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.