... And The Living Is Easy...
It's summer, the kids are splashing, the bees are buzzing, my roses are blooming...
... and in between guests and barbecues and happy chirping I even get to experiment with new recipes...
... well, mostly not too successfully, although M really liked my lemon meringue pie (not pictured). And since I am in a very very summer mood, no project this month, but a throw back to my best ever score on the Vienna Photo Marathon. Link to the photo blog here.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.