May Day Calls
Mayday, mayday, TO is about to have a panic attack again while trying to organize summer vacation for the coming months. To calm myself down I had my first attempt at baking with apple flour (pictured below), which was a great success, especially compared to speaking to owners of Italian villas. I will definitely try that again.
And, since is spring even in Austria, I am working on propagating succulents...
...and experimenting with monster slime. Just because corn starch can be fascinating.
If you are following my bright example, by now you should be ready for a nap. And here is where this month's project comes in handy. Enjoy!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.