Summer is here, and weddings seem to be all around us. So TO has been busy pretending to be a florist, decorator, pom-pom maker..
... bridal earrings designer and the like...
Needless to say, this month's project is wedding related. For a dress-to-impress wedding presence in a pinch. I present to you: a 10-minute fascinator. Using materials at hand and a lot of hot glue :)
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.