It's not like I have a proper project for you, but if your holidays are not going well and you need to stab something repeatedly.. well this idea might be of use :) Have fun!
PS: I saw someone write that and I liked it: "Destroy the idea that you gotta be good at artistic things to enjoy them, that every hobby has to become something you're so good at, you can monetize it... Sing offkey, draw poorly, write badly. Life is meant to be enjoyed, not monetized."
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.