If kids are supposed to kill your social life, how come I (no, wait, WE) have so many appointments I have to keep an agenda? Several agendas. And maybe put them on the fridge. Or pin them on my forehead. Which would be my foreskin, according to my Chinese teacher. I'm sure my Chinese is funnier than her English, or maybe she has a point - even my son is convinced I have a penis. But that's another story, involving red dresses and pink tutus. So, where was I? Oh yes, this month we have some Fasching parties, which basically means we need carnival costumes and plenty of Krapfen (also known as crappy donuts). Of course, none of us has any idea what to wear. And while I'm waiting for inspiration (or something harder) to hit me, here a costume project we did last November for my little knights. For some creative power :)
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.