Happy first school day from Austria! When in Rome, do as the Romans do. So, instead of flowers for the teachers, N brought to school a... T-Rex-shaped school cone (kindercone). For all of you who have no idea what that is, Wikipedia explains. For all the others, here is how to spice up your cone.
And here some ideas what you can put inside (because, kids on a sugar rush):
If you're not that motivated, a simple rolled cardboard will do. Just don't forget the chocolate. Enjoy homework season!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.