Yes, school is around the corner, and the summer school assignments suddenly cannot fill the optimistically big scrapbooks you bought some months ago? Got your back covered with a DIY notebook, with as many or as little pages as you need. In only 10 minutes, I promise. Just follow the photos of the TO-pro, who had to make not less than 4 of these. Because summer school assignments are so much fun... for parents. :)
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.