The month when school summer break starts in Austria and To turns full-on vacation mode. With travels and water and sun and sand and adventure. And plenty of inspiration for new projects.
I had my first tries at scrapbooking (btw, this guy is the best at showing how pop-up cards work), removing gel nail polish at home, cooking shrimp saganaki and... well.. cross-stitching!
While I am far from creating a tutorial for any of the above, I do have a throw-back from last year that I haven't yet shared with you - 2018's Vienna Photo Marathon. Cause summer is the time for photos :). Enjoy!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.