At this time of the year, you are most probably expecting my Halloween post. Well, I seem to be a bit late with the Halloween preparations this year, but I am following the natural materials idea that started last month and I am getting ready for... Christmas instead. Hopefully with enough time for you to collect your own pinecones from the nearest park/forest/garden, I present to you: Pinecone ornaments! Enjoy the sparkle. :)
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.