I have been painting dragons, taking photos, flying kites, experimenting with pumpkin-vanilla muffins, stressing at work and preparing to deliver a two-week SAP course (yeah, me). But most of all, I have been building and fixing, and then fixing again this:
Lessons learned: put more baking powder and buy age-appropriate legos for your kids if you want to post a project on your website. See you next week!
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.