It's getting hot in here. But don't take off all your clothes. Unless, like me, you decide to bake when it's 40 degrees in your kitchen. Celsius, that is. I made some (ok, several) clafoutis these days, trying to perfect my "recipe". Fact is, I don't work well with recipes, so I just eye it. And then- test it. Once I am ready testing, I can even recommend it in my Cook Without A Book section. In the meantime, feel free to test with me:
Oh, and did you wonder what happened to my sorry painting attempt. Well, I bought some more paint and a bigger brush, ignored all requests for what I should be painting, and there it is, hanging on the terrace:
So much from me, back to my SAP TTT. Until next week, stay inspired!
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.