It's getting hot in here. But don't take off all your clothes. Unless, like me, you decide to bake when it's 40 degrees in your kitchen. Celsius, that is. I made some (ok, several) clafoutis these days, trying to perfect my "recipe". Fact is, I don't work well with recipes, so I just eye it. And then- test it. Once I am ready testing, I can even recommend it in my Cook Without A Book section. In the meantime, feel free to test with me:
Oh, and did you wonder what happened to my sorry painting attempt. Well, I bought some more paint and a bigger brush, ignored all requests for what I should be painting, and there it is, hanging on the terrace:
So much from me, back to my SAP TTT. Until next week, stay inspired!
7/7/2015 05:08:03 pm
Totally just sang the first sentence on this in my head 😀
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.