After a week of fighting with non-existing internet connection I can finally post my project. It's something that requires as much patience as dealing with Austrian providers, but satisfaction is guaranteed in the end. So here it is, my statement necklace. It doesn't state that I didn't sleep much this week, partially because of the heat, and partially because I established a non-diaper policy at home (yay for my kids!). It doesn't state that I killed my rosemary, but my tomatoes are doing awesome. It doesn't state that I am about to get myself a bubble gun as a (one of the) goodbye present (s) from my former colleagues. And that I am excited about my new job, starting tomorrow. What it does state is: it's summer, enjoy it!
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.