I've planning to do this post for a while, for a few months now, so in the meantime the funny fella above has been transforming into a proper-sized fluff. So there it is, I present you the newest member of TO-s family: H!
And if there is no project this month is not because I have been designing cat trees (which I have), nor because I've been trampoline jumping (and actually perfecting my land-on-my-bottom tumble), or trying to train above furry child to fetch. It's because I really, really suck at making martenitsi and my results will not exactly inspire people. I guess I'll try again next year. :)) You too, don't forget to celebrate baba Marta tomorrow and send me an instructable, I really need it. :D
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.