To G and B (kisses, G and B!), but also, HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY to my blog! I have been quite busy those two years, and this holiday season is not an exception. A lot of ideas for you, too, for when the weather gets too cold and the kids too crazy. We made a Rudolf:
and the ususal gingerbread houses:
and S's secret fruit cake recipe (no link, it's still a secret):
and a lot, a lot of cute decorative Christmas trees:
So have fun, and stay tuned for the next two (at least) years of To-blogging. Cause I'm never tired of getting inspired.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.