Цветно да ви е! Happy Easter for some, Palm Sunday for others, and Happy Name Day to my favourite flower - L!
Apart from getting drowned in all this flower power, I have worked on many firsts this month -my first home-made orgeat, my first self-made Mai Tai (and second, and third...), my first kozunak...
But the project this week is very well-tested and fool-proof, and even suitable for people who are still fasting: chia pudding. Enjoy responsibly while admiring the flower power. :)
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.