So many accomplishments, I decided to write a recap of what I managed to do last week:
1. Baked key lime pie (never tried key lime pie before), and with the leftover egg whites made French macarons with cashews instead of almonds. Happy to report both were pretty awesome.
2. Distributted 39 free 1-hour anti-stress massage coupons. People love me.
3. Finished reading Gone Girl (seriously, people, if you want a really really good book, read The Goldfinch).
4. Filmed a birthday video for a friend in the oh-so-fashionable draw as you talk style.
5. Did my nails with a fancy hearts manicure (no photo of the event, I actually only like to THINK it turned out well).
Now I only need to give you a Fasching last-minute costume idea, and I can go back to my less-superwoman self. Here it is, Alice's apron: