Because, I mean, who uses pipe cleaners anymore... If you have a bottle around, don't wait, drink it! You will need that wire. See this week's project:
I must admit, in my case, it wasn't the sparkling wine that started it all, it was R, who kept forwarding to me links with cute pipe cleaner projects. And my not-so-cute attempt to make a pipe cleaner project myself:
But hey, whatever it is, just keep crafting! While I'm off admiring Ninjago piñatas. Have fun!
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.