Do you want to build a... snowflake
I know I should be working on the website, and filling out these "coming soon" pages, but Christmas activities are piling up and I just have to share some. Before it's actually Christmas and I devote myself to fruit cakes, glazed ham and recycling of wrapping paper. So there it is, a very sparkly and fun project that comes in handy on a cold wet day:
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.