A Piece of Inner Peace
I don't mean Kung Fu Panda, nor meditation techniques, not even chocolate. But close enough, I have for you a neat recipe for... well... crackers.
Meanwhile, in the search of my own inner peace, I have been spending my time mostly here:
But also a little bit here:
Aaand, a little bit there:
I haven't drown you in projects since I am working on a big one, still, together with S&S, my awesome physiotherapist and my equally awesome masseur. Namely, my return on high heels :D. How that goes? Only time will tell. Stay tuned and wish you some inner peace! :)
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.