Carolers are singing, Netflix is inundating us with Christmas spirit movies, and what is To doing? Playing on K's knitting machine. So while I don't have a project for you this month, I have an inspiration: knitting and crochet are a wonderful meditation technique. Merry Merry!
It's not like I have a proper project for you, but if your holidays are not going well and you need to stab something repeatedly.. well this idea might be of use :) Have fun!
PS: I saw someone write that and I liked it: "Destroy the idea that you gotta be good at artistic things to enjoy them, that every hobby has to become something you're so good at, you can monetize it... Sing offkey, draw poorly, write badly. Life is meant to be enjoyed, not monetized."
When procrastination hits and instead of studying for a competitive examination you get inspired by the works of Polina Bright and Tahlia Stanton... well... this happens...
Disclaimer: I can't really paint, but that won't stop me :D
We are saying hello not just to May, but to two new members of our family, C and D. And if there is no project this month, blame it to TO's extensive YouTube binge-watching of "How to introduce a kitten to an older cat", "How to introduce a puppy to cats", "Basic commands to teach to puppies", etc. Or maybe to the fact that D is not potty trained yet and I need to take her out every 2 hours (yes, nights included). Wish me luck! :)
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
* Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
* Comments including profanity will be deleted.
* Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
* Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
* Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.